El Dorado County Home and Garden Show this weekend!
Saturday, May 4th 10-5pm
Sunday, May 5th 10-5pm
The El Dorado County Fairgrounds will be hosting the 33rd annual El Dorado County Home and Garden Show May 3rd through May 5th. There is sure to be something for everyone there with handmade crafts, home improvements, food samples, food venders and a variety of demonstrations.
Enjoy the sunshine and learn something new!
You couldn’t ask for better conditions for a home and garden show. The weather will be sunny, in high to low 80’s with a light breeze. Get out of the house and see what they have to offer then go home and spend the weekend enjoying the outdoors while sprucing up your own home and garden. If you’re thinking about selling your home check out my sellers page and find the next steps you should take, including what you should do to prepare your home and garden for selling.
- Chainsaw safety-Friday: 3pm, 5pm. Saturday & Sunday: 10am, Noon and 3pm.
- Auto Excellence-Friday: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm. Saturday & Sunday 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
- Kitchen Craft- demonstrations ongoing.
- Straw Bale Building-Friday at Noon, Saturday and Sunday at 11am.
- State of Mortgage, First Time Buyer and The pre-Approval Process-Friday, Saturday & Sunday at Noon.
- Repurposing Outdated Furniture into new updated pieces demonstrations ongoing.
Food Venders include:
- Union Mine High School Boosters Club – Breakfast sandwiches, hamburger, and BBQ
- J-Dogs – Hot dogs, sausages, and BBQ Chicken
- Fiesta Concessions – Mexican food
- Kettle Korn- Scrumptious Kettle Corn
- Crazy Cajun
- Beer from the Placerville Elks
Friday is free admissions day! Saturday and Sunday Adult admissions are $3 and parking is $5. It is a pet friendly environment as long as they are kept on a leash and under control at all times.
The El Dorado Home and Garden Show will be held at the El Dorado Fairgrounds, which are on Placerville Drive, North of highway 50 (take the Forni Rd exit) on the right hand side after the Big Lots parking lot and before the Raley’s shopping center.