There are many Placerville events in June to choose from. If you are interested in the area, here is all of the data on Placerville, CA that you’d ever need to know. If you are looking to move to Eldorado County and attend these Placerville Events as a local you can search for Eldorado County Homes here. People come from all over to enjoy the small-town and often old-fashioned events held in and around Main Street. “Hangtown” has a rich history and the events held here can’t help but be educational.
Placerville Events: June
June 8th Wagon Train & BBQ Rib Cook Off
Noon-6pm Main Street is closed to traffic for your enjoyment.
- Western-style shoot-out near the Bell Tower around 12:30 and 2:30. Before each show actors will perform a gun-safety program.
- Gold panning at the Hardware Store.
- Beer Garden
- Kid’s games
- Server races
- Studebaker wheelbarrow races
- and, of course, the 64th annual Wagon Train
June 13-16th Eldorado County Fair
- Thursday, June 13th is Senior Day- 60 and up get in free until 4pm and can enjoy free carnival rides.
- Thursday, June 13th is also Kid’s Day and kids 12 and under are free until 6:30.
- Friday, June 14th is Teen’s Day and teens ages 13-19 are free until 4pm.
- Saturday, June 15th is the Livestock auction.
- Sunday, June 16th is Father’s Day and with pre-sale, for $35 ($75 value) you can get a Father’s Day T-shirt, one general, one youth admission ticket, and one unlimited ride wristband. Bonus: Father’s wearing a 2013 Father’s Day T-shirt get in free! Father’s Day only.
Ongoing Wednesday Night Farmer’s Market
4pm-dusk by the Belltower on Main Street in Placerville. Enjoy fresh produce, flowers and other products from local farmers. Ongoing through October
Build some memories, learn about our local history and take advantage of the great weather! June is a wonderful time to enjoy the fun environment of Placerville Events.